1. Immediate return on investment – Attend educational sessions for IT and development professionals that allow you to leverage ideas from other Magic developers and IT pros in your own projects.
2. Maximize what you’ve got - Take home the latest tips and tricks, knowledge and updates from Magic Software R&D, support and global services. No SCRUM, no fluff, just hands-on education.
3. Excellent value for the level of intensive education - Learn from others’ experiences, including case studies, developer show-and-tell, hands-on workshops, ask the experts, discussions and networking breaks. We’re emphasizing two-way interactive learning and sharing this year.
4. Leverage others’ experiences - Discover new and cost effective technologies and processes, budget-friendly ways to expand on your existing development and integration knowledge and real-world developer and IT professionals’ experiences that will guide you in your own actions.
5. Efficient access – Meet personally with leaders from Magic Software in R&D, technical support, professional services, executive, sales and marketing functions who are dedicated to providing you with knowledge, demos and personal answers. Plus many of our experienced independent software vendors will be presenting education sessions.
6. Everyone from your organization can benefit - Return to the office with new knowledge and experiences. Plus attendees will be given conference presentations and sample files to share throughout their organization.
7. It’s a cost cutting conference - With hotel rooms and meals subsidized by Magic, the benefits out-weigh the cost any day of the week.
8. Customer selected education – IT professionals and business executives just like you have suggested sessions and guided the selection of the most important agenda items. Unlike sterile trade shows, the content of is focused on Magic xpa and Magic xpi. This is an ideal opportunity for prospective customers to get an idea of how Magic xpa Application Platform and Magic xpi Integration Platform are viewed by real customers.
9. Be in the know – By attending general sessions and executive updates you’ll hear the latest news from Magic Software and its effects on the whole community. See the world premier of Magic Software’s new embedded in-memory data grid technology.
10. Build your professional expertise – Participate in the Magic xpa Track or Magic xpi Track to grow professionally and personally. Send at least two participants from your IT team to cover both tracks. Participants in the conference build friendships that last a lifetime and make career connections and business alliances that extend far beyond the intensive three-day format.
What are you waiting for? Register now!